A little about me...

This is Bunny of Dinobunny Cosplay. Bunny is 24 years old. She sometimes model, cosplay, watch anime and some tv shows, go to the movies, and spend time with my friends as much as she can. Bunny hopes that by making this blog, Bunny can meet new people and hopefully make a friend or two. If Bunny ever find anything cool or free, She will try to share it here. :)

What do you want me to write more on?

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Almost new years eve!

Its almost new years eve!
Do you guys have any plans? Any new years resolutions?
I think this is my first time celebrating new years with someone that isn't family and not my brother's friends for once. So I'm excited :) We are gonna pop fireworks but I'm a bit scared to pop fireworks so I'm just gonna watch my bf do it.

So tonight, I decided to finish making a stuff animal pikachu for my friend. Here is a picture of it. What do you think about it?


I put X as eyes since I thought it would be more funny and original. I'm also really bad at doing the face of stuff animals. Its only about 6-7 inches tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment