A little about me...

This is Bunny of Dinobunny Cosplay. Bunny is 24 years old. She sometimes model, cosplay, watch anime and some tv shows, go to the movies, and spend time with my friends as much as she can. Bunny hopes that by making this blog, Bunny can meet new people and hopefully make a friend or two. If Bunny ever find anything cool or free, She will try to share it here. :)

What do you want me to write more on?

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Real cosplay work!

So I told myself when I started this blog that I would post actually progress photos...So here you go!

Since my bf has been working on the wings, I dont know how much photos I will be getting from here. But I will try to post what I can from him.
 (His practice piece to see how it would look)

As soon as I finish something of the cosplay outfit, I will be posting a pic. I just bought my first pattern piece today! Its a McCall's pattern M6701. I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment