A little about me...

This is Bunny of Dinobunny Cosplay. Bunny is 24 years old. She sometimes model, cosplay, watch anime and some tv shows, go to the movies, and spend time with my friends as much as she can. Bunny hopes that by making this blog, Bunny can meet new people and hopefully make a friend or two. If Bunny ever find anything cool or free, She will try to share it here. :)

What do you want me to write more on?

Monday, August 12, 2013

Feedback for sales!

Please leave me a feedback here in the comments if we did some kind of transaction together. 

State what you bought from me and how was the whole experience to you.


(You can use this. Just copy/paste and fill in the details)

Type of transaction: Bought items/Sold Items
Number of items:
Shipping speed: 1 to 5 (1 being the lowest. 5 being the highest)
Payment speed: 1 to 5 (1 being the lowest. 5 being the highest)
Communication1 to 5 (1 being the lowest. 5 being the highest)
Anything else to add: (Example: very nice. provided additional pics when asked. Packaged the items really well. etc.)
Overall experience: 1 to 5 (1 being the lowest. 5 being the highest)


This is so if others would like to make a transaction with me, this will reassure them of how my service is.


4 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Lightning fast payment! Thank you so much for your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was very commutative, friendly and polite with sending my package! It arrived in pristine condition too!
    Photo of it up on the wall:
    https://sphotos-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/971221_4612597212598_191335581_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shipped quickly without any issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely person to buy from!! She was very helpful and shipped my poster super fast! She even made sure it was sent safely and asked me how I wanted it shipped. Good communication too! Very trustworthy! :) thank you!! <3 -Oosky

    ReplyDelete