A little about me...

This is Bunny of Dinobunny Cosplay. Bunny is 24 years old. She sometimes model, cosplay, watch anime and some tv shows, go to the movies, and spend time with my friends as much as she can. Bunny hopes that by making this blog, Bunny can meet new people and hopefully make a friend or two. If Bunny ever find anything cool or free, She will try to share it here. :)

What do you want me to write more on?

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The creation of my blog

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure really who might read my blog...but here we go! My name is Trang but some others call me by Linda. I model, cosplay, watch anime and some tv shows, go to the movies, and spend time with my friends as much as I can. I'm hoping that by making this blog, I can meet new people and hopefully make a friend or two. If I ever find anything cool or free, I'll try to share it here. :)

Is anyone interested in seeing "Parental Guidance"?
Here is a link to get pre-screening tickets to see it ahead of everyone else: http://www.gofobo.com/rsvp/landing/11487591

If you're reading this or sharing it, let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment